The day it entered the "garage"

After looking at the batteries' basket and general condition of the electrics and mechanics, I was convinced that if I wanted to keep my mini-el for some years I needed to give some attention.
The problem of restoration, specially when it's not your full time occupation, is that you need a space that you can freely use for a considerable amount of time.
Additionally, if you plan to do mechanics, paintwork and electrical, it means you will make a serious mess! But at the same time you need a safe, dry, clean place... So, since my house does not have a garage, I needed to find a place. 

In discuss with my neighbor he
offered me to use its barn, right next to my door, PERFECT! 



RECOMENDATION: When searching for a place, try to find the nearest you can to your house! You risk making several travels because you forgot something, and you will be able to profit every little bit a day ;] 

Comments

Popular Posts